All of The Most High's Feast Days points to the Meshiach! His Feast Days tells a story of Christ's Redemption. We are not able to perform the feasts like in the times of old, but HE tells us to keep it in remembrance FOREVER throughout all the generations. This covenant never went away, so we should always keep these feasts as a memorial to our Almighty One.
1. Passover - Those who have chosen to obey are covered under the Blood of the Lamb!
2. Feast of Unleavened Bread - Leaven represents Sin. Bread is the Body of Christ/The WORD - "Bread of Life". Those who have chosen to follow the Word makes a great effort to search out and identify the sin in their lives, repent of that sin, and turn from it! We are called to cleanse sin out of our lives.
3. Feast of First Fruits - A first fruit is a parable of a gardener/farmer who gleans their first fruits of their labors from the garden. With Christ, He gleans His chosen first fruits from the earth. It will be those who are doing the Will of The Most High following His Word and cleansing sin from their lives. TRUE FOLLOWERS!
4. Feast of Pentecost - This is the day that Moses received the 10 Commandments directly from the Most High. This is the day that the Set Apart Spirit came down upon the emissaries in Acts 2. The Set Apart Spirit was sent down to the chosen who are His True Followers. Those whose temple (body/mind/soul) is clean.
5. Blowing of the Trumpets - Ezekiel 33 - The Watchmen are called to Blow the Trumpets to send warning! The Blowing of the Trumpet is to also call the elect to gather together. We are living in that season of time where prophetically speaking, the chosen are called to come together to rise up and warn that the Meshiach's 2nd return is imminent!! HalleluYah!!! "Look up for your redemption draweth near"
6. Day of Atonement - Let us remember why Christ died for us. We must afflict our beings to keep all of this in rememberance. His sacrifice was great. It is our Sin that caused His death which is nothing we should be taking for granted. We are the reason He died and We owe our lives to Him!
7. Feast of Ingathering - HalleluYah! - We shall be brought back to our land - Into His place of Peace. Christ shall reign here on Earth as our King of Kings. This Kingdom reigns forever!
All Praise be to our Father in the Heavens - Ahayah Asher Ahayah Bahashem Yahshua